Following the most recent governmental advice and regulations, we have decided to take preventative measures against the fast spread of COVID-19. The health and interests of our customers, employees and other stakeholders are our top priority. In order to minimize the risk of spread within our company, our team will be working from home as much as possible. Our telephone accessibility may be limited during this period. However we are easily accessible by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in advance. Be safe.
- Choosing The Right ADPKD Model for Advancing your Rare Disease Research
- A novel inflammation and fibrosis model in the field of NASH & drug repurposing
- InnoSer expands its preclinical neuroscience expertise with the acquisition of Sylics
- InnoSer and Inficure Bio enter partnership to increase accessibility of translational liver inflammation & fibrosis mouse model
- InnoSer expands preclinical cancer readout capabilities through acquisition of new imagers.