Preclinical support to ultimately cure patients
Founded in 2012, InnoSer is an innovative and dynamic contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery and preclinical drug development. We provide quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients in different therapeutic fields. Next to that, our service portfolio includes Genetically Engineered Mice Model services like colony management, cryopreservation, sanitation/rederivation and pathology. We offer highly innovative services and core competencies in a variety of fields.
InnoSer’s mission is to accelerate the development of medicines worldwide by supporting researchers with contract research and our outstanding collection of well-characterized models and our emphasize on personalized medicines, ultimately the patient will benefit.
- InnoSer will support the biomedical industry by innovative services in oncology, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Cardiovascular and Infectious diseases for drug development and as such lower the attrition rate;
- InnoSer’s PDXO platform of well-defined technologies and vast collection of PDX and PDO (organoids) models, is enhancing the reliability of preclinical cancer biology;
- To offer you a flexible and pro active customer support;
- Our staff, scientist and consultants are dedicated to support you in every preclinical step.
- Customer Focus: We tap our local resources to provide a global service that is reliable, flexible and of high quality.
- Integrity: We make and keep promises and build trust through honesty, proactive communication and reliability.
- Culture: We are friendly and fun, we value loyalty and teamwork and provide opportunities to grow as we recognize and reward performance.