Preclinical support to ultimately cure patients
Founded in 2012, InnoSer is an innovative and dynamic contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery and preclinical development of drugs from its facilities in Belgium and the Netherlands. InnoSer’s mission is to accelerate drug development by offering well characterized and accurate near-patient research models and innovative CRO services.
These offerings include a proprietary PDX/O screening platform for oncology, a unique ADPKD mouse model for nephrology, and a fully characterized midbrain organoid model for Parkinson’s disease. InnoSer also provides in vivo imaging, pathology and genetically engineered mouse model services including colony management, cryopreservation, and sanitation/rederivation.
A full-suite of (digital) pathology services are offered via InnoSer’s sister company C-Path, and can be fully integrated to various study pipelines.
InnoSer is a global forerunner in supporting the development of novel & patient tailored medicines with the ultimate goal of giving patients faster access to the most efficient treatment.
With the highest standards of customer care we support & accelerate drug development in oncology, nephrology, cardiometabolic and neurodegenerative diseases
- by globally supporting scientists, pharmaceutical and biomedical companies
- in the (pre)clinical chain
- with highly reliable, well-characterized, in vivo and in vitro disease models, big data and state-of-the-art imaging & histopathology services
Our value proposition
- Solid partnership with customers through proactive & transparent exchanges and delivery of niche expertise, experience and tailor-made scientific advice in oncology, nephrology, neurodegenerative & cardiometabolic therapeutic areas
- Innovative in vivo and in vitro human based disease models to enhance preclinical reliability thus translation in the clinical phase
- Efficient, hassle-free & cost effective operations/services enabling a smooth delivery of our commitments
Make a difference
“Together, we are flexible and eager to make a difference.”