Ready to make a difference?
InnoSer is looking for a QA lead!
Founded in 2012, InnoSer is an expanding and dynamic contract research organization (CRO) with facilities in Diepenbeek, (BE) Leiden and Bilthoven (NL), that provide biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry clients with high-quality innovative in vitro and in vivo services.
Committed to accelerating preclinical research for the ultimate benefit of patients, our dedicated team of over 70 employees, including scientists, biotechnicians, animal caretakers, support specialists, and project managers, passionately supports our clients on their smart road to better health.
Our work always aligns with our core values: collaboration, flexibility, proactivity, and making a difference. Together, we are flexible and eager to make a difference!
To support the growth and quality, our QA team is looking for a QA lead to join them at our Diepenbeek location.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in biomedical/Biotechnical science.
- 3 years of experience in a quality assurance role
- Experience to work according to quality standards such as GLP and ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the Microsoft package.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical mind
- Diplomatic capabilities
As a successful QA lead, you will be responsible for:
- Define and implement quality processes with a focus on GLP.
- Perform QA review of documentation in the Quality Management System.
- Perform internal audits.
- Provide assistance for sponsor audits and regulatory inspections (preparation, hosting, and follow-up actions).
- Review and approve non-conformities, deviations, and complaints and support root cause investigations in operations.
- Review and approve changes with impact on the QMS.
- Work with relevant departments to ensure the timely closure of quality action plans.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement and quality awareness initiatives.
- Perform QA-related training.
- May lead QMS-related projects.
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Contribute to the preparations of management reviews.
- Assist in the follow-up of KPIs and investigate trends.
- Contribute actively to the risk management of the company.
- A full-time position with immediate commencement of employment.
- A fixed-term contract with the prospect of a permanent position.
- A good work-life balance thanks to flexible hours.
- A congestion free work environment, located in Diepenbeek, Belgium
- 20 statutory vacation days, supplemented by 12 ADV days.
- Meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance
- Employee development opportunities.
- You will join our young, friendly and supportive team.
If you are a proactive and driven individual with a passion for quality and detail in the life sciences industry, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and contribute to the advancement of life-saving innovations.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.