Ready to make a difference?
InnoSer is looking for a Junior Marketeer m/v/x!
Starting in 2012, InnoSer is a young and quickly growing organization that provides customers in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries with high-quality, innovative, in vivo, and in vitro contract research services.
Currently, we are working with a team of 50 scientists, biotechnicians, animal caretakers, support specialists, and project managers. We collaboratively share the drive of improving preclinical research to ultimately benefit patients and believe our employees make the difference.
Our work revolves around our core values; collaboration, flexibility, proactivity, and making a difference.
Together, we are flexible and eager to make a difference!
For our facility in Leiden, the Netherlands we are looking for a Junior Marketing Communications Specialist to join the sales and marketing team and strengthen relationships with InnoSer’s (prospective) customers, team, and partners through powerful communications and a strong digital presence.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent English language skills
- Scientific degree preferably in biomedical sciences or similar
- Passion for communications and social media
- Knowledge of Microsoft package
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Hubspot CRM, WordPress, Adobe suite
- Capability to quickly understand and communicate biotechnological and medical topics
As a junior marketeer you will support our Marketing Coordinator with:
- Creating and scheduling content (i.e. blog articles, press releases, infographics, videos) for InnoSer’s website and social media channels in English
- Supporting the marketing coordinator in creating and reporting on email campaigns
- Aiding in the creation of marketing materials, website updates and pitch slides in line with new services releases
- Supporting the marketing coordinator in designing materials for print (i.e. leaflets, posters, flyers, rollup banners)
- Supporting our growing internal communications strategy
What we offer:
- 24 hour contract with the possibility for a permanent contract and increasing hours in line with the development of the role.
- Flexible hours in which you choose your start time between 7:00 and 9:00 AM
- Hybrid position with remote and on-location flexibility promoting a healthy work/life balance
- 25 paid vacation days based on full-time hours.
- Employee development scheme
- You will join our young, friendly, and supportive team
So if you want to make a difference and if you share our company values, apply now!
Please send your motivation letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com